These are the 5 most popular Duolingo posts on Happily Ever Travels. If you’re learning a language, you definitely need to be using Duolingo! These top tips will help you learn tips that most users don’t know while learning a language for free.
I seriously would not be able to learn languages without italki (I’m taking 3 classes per week right now) Try out a class and you’ll thank me later. They’re usually $9 or less!
Language Learning Must-Haves
- iTalki Language Classes: The #1 reason why I’ve been able to learn languages from home. Take conversation classes from a native speaker for only $5-$10 an hour.
- How to Be Fluent Books: Two of my favorite books about language learning have definitely got me super excited about learning a language and I highly recommend reading both!
- A Language Planner: Keep track of your scheduled language classes, set language goals, and organize your study schedule with my favorite planner ever.
- Harry Potter in Your Target Language: Reading a beginner book that you’re familiar with is an incredible way to learn vocabulary quickly!
- The Perfect Language Notebook
Read More About Language Learning: