This is a roundup of everything you need to know before traveling to Bali!
It’s a collection of everything I’ve written so far on Bali and it’s the Ultimate Guide to traveling Bali on a budget! Maybe some of these posts will even convince you to move there!
1. Renting a Scooter is an Absolute Must
2. To Stay Safe on a Scooter, You Need to Follow These Rules
3. Bali Has Incredible (And Cheap!) Food, If You Know Where to Find It
4. In Fact, Bali Has INCREDIBLE Italian Pizza, too!
5. The Famous Insta-Spots Can Be Expensive… Unless You Follow These Tips
6. If You’re Looking for the Best Beaches in Bali, Look No Further Than Uluwatu
7. Bali Isn’t the Only Beautiful Island Nearby, Try the Gili Islands as Well!
8. While You’re At It, Did You Know Komodo Island is a Short Hop Away?
9. You Might Fall in Love with Bali and Want to Move There!
10. Also, Rent in Bali Can Be INSANELY Cheap If You Know Where to Look!
11. In Case You Do Want to Move to Bali, Here’s How We flew There for Free
Dayna Brockbank is a travel and language-learning blogger who has lived around the world but has now settled in Nice, France. She speaks 3 languages at varying levels of fluency: Spanish, Italian, and French, and graduated with a Bachelor’s in Spanish Education. She and her husband focus on making travel part of life by living cheaply and traveling on a budget.